Since 1928 our name can be found on Europe’s roads. The Wilhelm Ernst GmbH was founded by
, the grandfather of the actual associates Christina Beckedorf, Cathrin Ernst und Jan-Wilhelm Ernst, and is still today a company directed by the owners.
Our family-company started in the 1950’s with the transportation of Bitumen, in the 1960’s powder goods followed, and then Wilhelm Ernst GmbH developed to a modern all inclusive logistic service company scoping tank-lorry and tankcontainer business.
In the 1980’s Hermann Ernst erected a station for the inside cleaning of tanks which was the basis for further extension which resulted in the opening of a modern tankcontainer depot in Hamburg Harbour in 2006.
Our well co-ordinated team and a slim organisation are important basis for a quick, reliable and quality-orientated service..
Wilhelm Ernst GmbH is member of the “Deutsche Verband für Tankinnenreinigung e.V.” and is certified acc. DIN EN ISO 9001:2000, SQAS and HACCP.